You Are Priceless

You Are Priceless

You are worth more than all the rubies and diamonds of this earth.

36
You Are Priceless
The Christian Beat

Growing up a girl is not easy. You're teased because you're not the prettiest or the fastest or the strongest. Boys pick on you because society tells them that's acceptable behavior. We can't walk down the sidewalk without being constantly paranoid of our surroundings and just who might be watching us. We're seen as prizes to be won which makes us question the intentions of everyone we meet. Growing up a girl is hard, but yesterday I heard something that changed my life.

Yesterday was suppose to be a normal day, but in a crazy twist of fate what I needed was staring me right in the face, literally. At 11:00 am I found myself sitting in a church, eating a warm meal, listening to Luke Smallbone of for KING & COUNTRY tell of their upcoming movie Priceless. Here I was on a Thursday morning being completely transformed without even realizing it. God can make anything out of nothing and that's just what He did. Just when I thought the impossible couldn't happen, it did.

Ladies of 2016, I want to tell you something: You are priceless. Don't sell yourself short because you are priceless. You are worth more than all the rubies and diamonds of this earth. You are the daughters of a King, the one true King, who loves you more than anyone ever will. You are worth dying for; Jesus Christ died on a cross so that you could inherit the Kingdom of God. You were created in your mother's womb, not by chance or luck, but because you are part of a divine plan. You are so precious. You are so special in every way.

Don't let society define who you should be, you are a child of God, let Him define who you are and what you're worth. Deep in our hearts we know the real truth, we do, but somewhere along the way it got twisted and distorted. The truth we think we know is nothing but another lie fed to us. The real truth is buried down so deep that it's almost forgotten, but it's not forgotten, it's growing every day.

Priceless the movie is part of that growing truth. Mark your calendars, tape a note to your wall because October 14, 2016, is the release date of Priceless. In just under two short months this groundbreaking movie will hit select theaters and I highly recommend you go see it!

Their message is clear: You are priceless. Heck, for KING & COUNTRY even has a song called Priceless! Together we can shed light on the real truth and take a stand against the atrocities women face every day.

Alone we can do so little, together we can do the impossible. Stand with me, brothers and sisters, let the real truth set us free.