Pretty Little Liars: The Show Of The Century

Why YOU Should Tune in on Tuesdays.

14
Google Images

“Pretty Little Liars,” otherwise known as a foolish tween show that has been dragged on for way too long, right? Wrong! Beginning as a an ABC Family hit TV show and evolving into a current Freeform series, Pretty Little Liars is arguably the show of the century. Originating from Sara Shepard’s award winning series of novels, this show has so many features that put it above the others. With the spunky characters, cute couples, and jaw dropping plot twists this show will always be legendary.

1. Pretty Little Liars is based off a book series.

Have you binge watched every single episode and have nothing to do with your life? Well you are in luck, there is an entire book series full of many, many chapters of crazy mysteries, and all your favorite characters.

2. The characters.

From the liars: Hanna, Spencer, Emily and Aria, to all of their intriguing, spooky, and grabbing, friends and family, this show is jam-packed with characters you will fall in love with.

3. The couples.

Romeo and Juliet who? It's all about couples like Ezria and Haleb. These couples are actually relationship goals and just make Pretty Little Liars that more addicting. Plus have you seen the variety of man dimes PLL offers us?!

4. The fashion.

Can you spell #outfitgoals without Hanna? With all four liars and even Ali D, this show has a style for everyone with their preppy, edgy, sporty, and classy.

5. It keeps you on the edge of your seat.

Every episode, every season, comes new mysteries, new murders, and a whole lot of A or is it AD now? Along with an unpredictable plot, this show has every genre all combined, in result appealing to all audiences.

6. The feels.

Every break-up and funeral has you laying in bed under your blankets, with a huge tub of mint chip, mourning the loss of a fictional character you never met or liked. And then there is the tears of joy at every hashtag best friend goals moment this show has in literally every episode.

7. The message.

At first it may not seem obvious, but the lasting messages are extremely significant. This show teaches the value of friendship and how important it is to lean on your loved-ones. Another lesson is that the truth will always come out eventually. Every lie spirals out of control from a little minor white lie to a possible jail sentence showing us valuable life lessons.

8. It is relatable.

Starting off as teens, the audience has literally watched these beautiful girls blossom into powerful women with real jobs. All the drama, and the high school setting, has you wishing you were a fourth liar sitting in Mr. Fitz’s class receiving A texts.

9. It appeals to all genders.

Just because this show displays a bunch of girls doing girl things does not mean you boys would not enjoy it. This show appeals to boys with their jaw-dropping mysteries and gory outcomes. Plus let's be real here, what is a better way to score points with your girlfriend than referencing the last episode of her favorite show?

10. The mystery.

This show incorporates well placed clues and creative references that have its viewers turning into little 20 something year-old Sherlock Holmes twins trying to solve the mystery of A.

If this article didn’t persuade you into being a little liar fanatic yourself, then I don’t know what will.