On June 8 of 2010, I sat down to watch the pilot episode of a new television series by the name "Pretty Little Liars." Who would have imagined that five years later, as a senior in college, I would still be completely capture by the tale of five high school girls in Rosewood, Pennsylvania.
"Pretty Little Liars" is one of the best "who-done-it" stories I have ever followed. I constantly find myself at false truths and dead ends as I try, along with other viewers, to unravel the story. Well, this past Tuesday the season 6 finale aired and so many questions were answered, so many new questions were presented, but most importantly we know who "A" is. If you haven't watched the episode, watch it now. I do not want to be the one that spoils the surprise for as I discuss key details of the show.
The revealing of "A"!
Questions that have never been answered:
- Shawna, Jena, Nole, and the NAT club -- what was their deal? While many of the citizens of Rosewood have caused suspicion, all but few were able to dissolve any myths and clear up any questions about their involvement with the girls. Their behavior is still under question!
- Why did no one think to check Aly's pulse before dropping her in the ground? Every time they talk about that night I get frustrated. Mrs. D never tried to revive Aly. She just immediately called it quits.
- Did the moms ever get out of the basement?
- Why can't Emily ever find love?
- Who killed Mrs. D?
- Did Charles-Charlotte-CeCe have a complete sex change?
- How did Sara get involved with CeCe?
- Why would Resse be helping CeCe? What is their connection?
- "He's coming for you." Is Aria talking about Charles-Charlotte-CeCe? They have always considered CeCe a female, although we have been informed for her full identity. I just assumed they continue to refer to her as "she".
- In five years, why isn't Aly's penmanship better?
- "Mrs. Rollins"?? I'm guessing this is a subtle indication that Alison has found love with Rosewood's newest officer.
- Has anyone else ever noticed how often Hannah says "b*tch"?
- When the girls were younger, Aly was known to make fun of Hannah's weight, but now, Hanna's body is bomb and Aly is the chunkier one. All bodies are beautiful, but karma is a b*tch (in my best Hannah Marin voice).