9 Gifts All Science Majors Want To Receive This Holiday Season

We may be science nerds, but we love it!

862
Instagram

Is your best friend a science major? Or maybe your boyfriend? Sibling perhaps? Well, look no further. Here are some of the gifts that all of us science majors want (need?) more than anything.

1. A new model kit.

The ones the school provides at the bookstore just don't cut it. They are so hard to snap together to form even a single molecule. A new one would be amazing.

2. Money for all of our textbooks.

Our textbooks can be oh so expensive, and I cry a little every single time I swipe my debit card at the bookstore for all my books. I envy all of my English major friends when they tell me they got all of their English novels at a secondhand store for a mere five dollars. What a life. Any money toward textbooks helps!

3. A science pun sticker/sweater/tee shirt. Basically, anything with a science pun on it.

Let's face it, most of us science majors are also science nerds (in the best way possible). We live for science puns. We make horrible science puns, but only periodically (pun intended). Trust and believe that we will show off any and all science pun gifts we receive!

4. A whole day of sleep.

Maybe just get us a day of pure sleep somehow? Most of us are severely sleep-deprived, and all we need at the moment is just a full day of sleep. Seriously. Just us, a bed, pillows, and a nice warm blanket. If you could make that possible we would be forever in your debt.

5. An "A" on our next science exam.

I don't know how you're going to pull this one off. Maybe bribe the teacher? I hear they like candy and the like. Your family member, friend, significant other, etc. will greatly appreciate this one.

6. A whole bunch of new pens.

All of our lab reports (and I mean every. single. one) must be done in pen. And you know that we lose all of our pens exponentially. So please, for the love of God, get us new pens. Maybe even add some colorful ones to the mix as well so that we can color code our hectic planners.

7. A new brain.

Our current brains are fried with chemistry, biology, physiology, anatomy, you name it. A new brain would be a dream come true. Maybe even one that could hold more information at once? That would be the jackpot.

8. New lab goggles.

This isn't quite a necessity, but the ones we have currently are completely makeup-stained. Wearing makeup going into the lab? Think again. You will leave the lab with all of the makeup you had on your face relocated onto your goggles. It's unfortunate, both for us and our goggles.

9. Kimwipes to clean off our microscopes.

We do not do dirt on our microscope lenses. Why would you ever let a speck of dirt get in the way of science?! It's too cool to be held back by dirt specks! So please please please get us Kimwipes for the holidays.

We may be nerds, but we sure do embrace the nerd life! There is nothing we love more than our lab goggles, microscopes and flasks! Help a science major out this year by getting them something they will love!