A Prayer For The Ever-Distracted Soul

A Prayer For The Ever-Distracted Soul

Focus, Fixation and Fearless Pursuit

16
A Prayer For The Ever-Distracted Soul
Seacoast Worship

Father God, Please focus my heart and soul and mind on You alone. May Your spirit intercept every temptation and negative thought that attempts to run its course through me, and as I fix my eyes on You, my affections may stir for You, and then my will can be bent to serve You better. God, You are a good good father. And as Your child, I struggle, and although I struggle, I am alive, and as I am alive, may my sin be dead, and my soul burn like fire for Your glory.

God, thank You for being a real real good father to me, and for loving me as I move away from my sin and temptation, and move toward Your lovingkindness and real, peaceful, joyful intimacy. I pray that in everything I do, with whomever I interact, Your spirit comes out of me first. Thank You for being a wonderful, good father, God.

Amen.