A Prayer For College Students During Finals Week

O Lord, grant us success--Psalm 118:25

4752
Brain Report

The week each college student has dreaded but has hoped to soon see is finally here: FINALS WEEK! By this point in the semester students are delirious from constant stress, late night studying, and a lack of sleep. Anticipation for the holiday break is greater now than ever. Here is a small prayer to help get you through one of the most stressful and difficult times of your college semester:

Dear Lord,

Thank you for allowing another successful semester to come to an end. As final exams week begins, give us all as college students a stable mind so that we may perform on each exam to the best of our ability. Help us to study with dedication and consistency. Let us sleep peacefully at night, so that we are refreshed for each upcoming exam. Continue to guide us during times of trial and tribulation.

After all test taking is done, help us to realize that we have performed our best on each exam. Let us be pleased with the work we have done, but allow us to see areas where academic improvement may be needed. Keep all students and faculty and staff members from all hurt, harm, and danger during the holiday break so that each of us may be able to return for a new semester more refreshed than ever. This prayer I ask in your heavenly name,

Amen