Practical Guide to Being a Goddess

Practical Guide to Being a Goddess

The A-Z list of ways to divinely Express that old, colorful Soul, gurl.

26
Practical Guide to Being a Goddess

It's the verge of 2020, the Impeachment is going down, and the world is on the brink of horrifying ecological disaster. But don't fear, Spirituality 101 is here with a practical guide of being your Best Self inside-out.

Dance 

Dancing helps you connect to the rhythm of your soul, be creative, be one with music, create endorphins, and burn calories all at once. You dont have to be talented. Just blast your favorite music and let that booty shake. Don't hold back...whether it is in the privacy of your bedroom or at a club dance like nobody is watching but the main upstairs and Lord knows he's seen weirder things than you busting a move.

Get in Touch with your Higher  Self

Meditate and open your chakras.

Do guided meditations to meet your spirit guide if you believe or enjoy entertaining the concept of that.

Visualizing yourself in mystical and peaceful places is undoubtably one of the best forms.

"Picture yourself in a boat on a river
With tangerine trees and marmalade skies
Somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly
A girl with kaleidoscope eyes…"

You are the girl. Find yourself, Waldo!

If you are feeling stuck or indecisive ask your Higher Self questions in a journal. Then pause and let your muscles relax and wait for the pen to start writing for itself. This is found to he safer and more effective than ouija board and is called Automatic Writing. It is thought to either connect you to your unconscious mind or the spiritual realm.

Do ANYTHING

Do you have a license for that? Er, who cares? Unless you are charging you can literally do ANYTHING YOU WANT that isnt illegal. Chop your hair off. Go on the same rollercoaster 40 times in a row. Take a class in something you have been harboring a secret interest in for years but never had the courage to pursue, like robotics or pottery. Talk to your crush. Come out of the closet. Try on the sexy dresses in the dressing room and take pictures. Go on that gap-year to Europe with your best friends before they get married and slowly drift apart. You are a grown adult with youth. Who and what is stopping you?

Speak from your HEART

If you have something nice to say, why not say it? Too often people are shy to throw someone a compliment or tell someone how much they really mean to them, and then the opportunity is lost for ever.

Also speak with integrity and accentuate your words how you want them to be received. Trust your gut instinct in how to communicate with someone and the timing but once the moment is perfect do not hold back. Talk to them as if it is your last time seeing them.

Sharing is Caring

You had a strange or upsetting experience? Chances are thousands to millions can say "really? You too? I thought I was the only one" Isolation fosters depression and silence fosters ignorance and the community of earth needs to part ways with these deleterious intersocial programmings. Even if you tell someone who has trouble understanding what you are saying, your doing so will raise awareness, and if this happens to someone else they know from your story they'll know how to respond.

BE KIND TO ANIMALS

Animals have souls too, even the Bible says so, which is quite a marginalizing book. Spending time with your pets, zoo animals, and abandoned fur babies at the animal shelter is one of the awesomest ways to spread joy.

Reiki

You don't really NEED a certificate to do Reiki. It is sort of self explanatory and just needs practice. You send someone Divine healing through visualizing an orb of white light to them to aid them in their maladies. It helps to focus to if you hold a crystal that is linked to whatever part of their body is in pain. A quartz crystal is the umbrella go-to for everything though. You can also pray to an archangel to heal them for you.

Study different belief systems to expand your horizons

Were you brought up Roman Catholic but always felt a tug to Hinduism, or soemthing similar. That is my story and since then I have explored every faith that I have ever heard of. Hinduism remains the faith I most believe in, though. Even if you do not want to change religions, ever, and are quite adamant on this fact, it never hurts to explore the perspectives of other cultures. In fact, it might even deepen your faith as you relate the studies of other religions to your own. No matter how you go about it, it will enrich your life and knowledge of the world around you and of God. If you believe prayer can be two ways also ask the Spirit questions. Life can be a treasure hunt of riddle, rhyme, and Pearl's of wisdom. And the clock keeps ticking.

More to be added later.

Blessed be.

-Yin