Post Malone Acted Intoxicated At A Concert And Fans Are Worried

Seeing Post Malone This Messed Up On Stage Has Fans Worried He Might Be The Next To Overdose

Too many artists lose their lives to drugs and alcohol and we don't want Posty to be next.

108430
Danielle Del Valle / Getty Images

New videos have surfaced of Post Malone showing some very abnormal behavior on stage at several concerts during his "Runaway Tour." The spectacle has caused fans to raise concerns for his well-being because of how many artists have lost their lives to the overuse of drugs and alcohol ultimately leading to an overdose.

While we don't know if Post Malone was intoxicated, we do know that this is not normal behavior from his usual performances.

Below you can see the video of the recent unusual, extremely disturbing behavior compared to a typical Posty performance:

Abuse of drugs and alcohol has a long history within the entertainment industry. Between access, stress, and an attitude of normalcy surrounding drug and alcohol, many musicians we know and love have battled addiction in one capacity or another. We see stars like Demi Lovato openly sharing her struggles and how she has overcome them, with the help of rehab and a support system around her.

Then we remember stars like Mac Miller, whose addiction led to a heartbreaking overdose.

Because of the struggles we've watched our icons live out, we are becoming more aware of how far substance abuse can go. Blacking out isn't cute and pushing the limit isn't normal, it's dangerous. That's why fans are becoming alarmed when another favorite shows signs of addiction or abuse.

SEE ALSO: We Need To Love ALL Addicts The Way We Love Famous Addicts

Hopefully, Post Malone doesn't see these fans' concerns as judgment or criticism, but as a sign to seek help for his behavior. People care about him and would never want to see him hurt.

If you or someone you know needs help with substance abuse or mental health issues, call 800-662-HELP (4357) for the SAMHSA National Helpline.