1. Get a group of people together.
2. Get everyone participating to write creative prompts on a Post-it note and mix them all together.
3. Let everyone pick a single Post-it note and create something to best represent, in their eyes, what was written on the post it note that they received.
4. Then go and "Post it" to your wall or timeline explaining what you made and challenge two others in your group to make something based on what they got on their Post-it note.
5. Keep the fun and excitement going about what others made and challenge others within your group. Make sure though, that the last person in your group to get challenged, challenges two people who haven't done it yet and let them create a Post-it challenge in their own circle of friends.