When You're Feeling Sad After Halloween
Halloween

8 Post-Halloween Boos-Hoos

Sadly, though all good and fun things have to come to an end.

183
8 Post-Halloween Boos-Hoos

October officially starts the best three months of the year. October starts us off with spooky season, which comes along with many fun Halloween activities. From jack-o-lanterns to Costumes to maybe even scaring your friends. Sadly, though all good and fun things have to come to an end so here's 8 post-Halloween Boos.

1. No more listening to the "Monster Mash" on repeat.

If you've ever thought about it, "The Monster Mash" is a true bop.

2. All the candy that was sitting in the pantry is now gone.

The Halloween candy that you or your parents bought is now all gone so maybe it won't tempt you anymore, but it's still not there either.

3. Going into Party City isn't that fun anymore.

I think we can agree Party City is at its prime when its Halloween.

4. No more watching Hocus Pocus on repeat.

Yeah, you can watch this movie during any time of the year, but it doesn't feel the same when Halloween isn't right around the corner.

5. It's no longer jack-o-lantern season but just pumpkin season.

Everyone loves a pumpkin patch, but do you just take a pumpkin home and not carve a face into it?

6. No more Halloween decorations!

We love Christmas decorations, but Halloween decorations are always fun too, so it's kinda sad to see them taken down.

7. No more wearing costumes.

I mean costumes aren't just a Halloween thing, but it is still a Halloween tradition. It somewhat stinks when you have to put your Halloween costume away.

8. No more just "casually" scaring people. 

If you didn't purposely scare your friend and say it's spooky season was it even Halloween season. You can still scare your friends, but it's not the same when it's not spooky season.