30 Songs For Your Ultimate Breakup Playlist
Music

For every emotion you may face post-breakup.

95
woman listening to music with headphones through window

There are many different emotions and stages post-breakup, especially depending on the circumstances and why you broke up. These emotions can switch up day to day, even hour to hour. One hour, you may be sad. The next hour, you may be back to yourself, feeling better than ever. So, here is a list of ultimate breakup songs that will hit every emotion you may be going through.

"I Fall Apart" — Post Malone

"She told me that I'm not enough, yeah, and she left me with a broken heart, yeah."

"Don't Leave" — Snakehips 

"I may not ever get my shit together, but ain't nobody gonna love you better."

"Hurts like Hell" — Fleurie

"I loved, and I loved, and I lost you."

"I hate u, I love u" — Gnash

"I hate you, I love you, I hate that I love you."

"Heartless" — Kanye West

"How could you be so heartless?"

"All I Want" — Kodaline

"But If you loved me, why did you leave me?"

"Tell Me You Love Me" — Demi Lovato

"Oh, tell me you love me, I need someone on days like this, I do"

"You Found Me" — The Fray

"Losing her, the only one who's ever known who I am, who I'm not, who I wanna be."

"Before he Cheats" — Carrie Underwood

"Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats."

"Skinny Love" — Birdy

"Come on skinny love what happened here?"

"Changes" — xxxtentacion

"You're changing, I can't stand it
My heart can't take this damage"

"Lucid Dreams" — Juice Wrld

"I thought you were the one
Listening to my heart instead of my head
You found another one, but
I am the better one"

"i miss the old u" — Blackbear

"I miss the old you, the one that held me down and kinda told the truth"

"Ex Calling" — 6LACK

"I can hear my ex calling
Don't know why my ex calling"

"Stone Cold" — Demi Lovato

"If happy is her, I'm happy for you."

"Happier" — Ed Sheeran

"But I know I was happier with you."

"Too Good at Goodbyes" — Sam Smith

"Baby, we don't stand a chance, it's sad but it's true, I'm way too good at goodbyes"

"Apologize" — One Republic

"Said it's too late to apologize, It's too late"

"Same Old Love" — Selena Gomez

"I'm so sick of that same old love, the kind that breaks your heart."

"Hurts" — Emilie Sande

"Baby, I'm not made of stone, it hurts
Loving you the way I do, it hurts"

"Gives You Hell" — All American Rejects

"When you see my face, hope it gives you hell"

"Cut her Off" — Kcamp

"It ain't nothing to cut that bitch off"

"Fuck You" — CeeLo Green

"See you driving 'round town with the girl I love and I'm like, Fuck you"

"I Don't Fuck With You" — Big Sean

"I don't fuck with you, you little stupid ass bitch, I ain't fuckin' with you"

"do re mi" — Blackbear

"Yeah, if I could go back to the day we met I probably would just stay in bed"

"We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" — Taylor Swift

"We are never ever, ever getting back together"

"Shout Out to My Ex" — Little Mix

"Shout out to my ex, you're really quite the man, you made my heart break and that made me who I am"

"New Rules" — Dua Lipa

"And if you're under him, you ain't gettin' over him"

"How to be a Heartbreaker" — Marina and The Diamonds

"This is how to be a heartbreaker
Boys they like a little danger"

"According to You" — Orianthi

"According to you
I'm stupid
I'm useless
I can't do anything right"