Sober song
Music

12 'Sober' Songs, Ranked, In Observance Of Demi Lovato's Journey

This is in slight (but slightly not) random order

1278
demi lovato sober

With the recent release of Demi Lovato's new single, it was only right to share some of the greatest songs with "sober" in the title. Don't get me wrong, this is an extremely diverse list of artists and song types, and all of these songs are the bomb.com! They are definitely worth the listen, and even if you aren't a fan of one song, there are 11 others to listen to.

So sober up for my definitive ranking of these 12 songs called "Sober"!

1. Sober — Demi Lovato

media.giphy.com

Alright, before anyone says it, OBVIOUSLY this is my #1 "Sober" song. No, not because it's the newest, but because I have followed Demi throughout her entire journey. And still, even through relapse, I will continue to support her!

2. Sober — Lorde

media.giphy.com

When you dream with the fever
Bet you wish you could touch our rush
But what will we do when we're sober?

3. Sober — Childish Gambino

media.giphy.com

4. Sober — Bazzi

media.giphy.com

Oh, I hope it's not the alcohol

That makes me think I want it all

Oh, I just hope I still mean what I say

When the night is up

Will I want you when I'm sober?

5. Sober — Tool

media.giphy.com

I honestly have no explanation for this besides the fact that Tool is just a kick-ass band. That is all.

6. Sober — Blink-182

media.giphy.com

I know I messed up and it might be over
But let me call you when I'm sober
I'm a dandelion, you're a four-leaf clover
But let me call you when I'm sober

To openly call yourself average like a dandelion compared to the rare four-leaf clover you're chasing — true realization that you messed up. Take notes, guys.

7. Sober — Kelly Clarkson

media.giphy.com

It might just be me, but post-baby Kelly is way more self-confident than post-idol Kelly.

8. Sober — G-Eazy & Charlie Puth

media.giphy.com

Okay this should probably be higher up on the list, but regardless it is still one of the greatest "Sober" songs I've heard

9. Sober — P!nk

media.giphy.com

I'm safe
Up high
Nothing can touch me
But why do I feel this party's over?
No pain
Inside
You're my protection
But how do I feel this good sober?

10. Sober {Up} — AJR

media.giphy.com

If you're going to Voodoo Fest, we will most likely fight for a spot to see AJR perform.

11. Sober — Selena Gomez

media.giphy.com

12. Sober — Little Big Town

media.giphy.com

Don't you worry country music, I couldn't forget this sober song.