useful pose tricks to look good in a photo

4 Pose Tricks To show The Best Self In Your Smartphone

It's more than easy to look fabulous in your smartphone without any p.s. apps with these simple tricks.

33

It's summertime and it's just the right time for shorts, skirts and all kinds of little dresses. Also it's a season for traveling and having all kinds of fun. And the most must-do thing is to capture these moments into beautiful images. Because our friends are not all professional photographers, in most cases we can only use our phone to take photos. How can you lock your pose in a position that will satisfy the cameras and show the most wonderful you in your smartphone? Here are some personal tips that may be helpful to you.

1. Sitting Pose

Shengying Li

Sitting is always a good way to show your long lags and give some interesting poses to make the image more alive. The best way to do it is to ask the person who take the photo to make sure your legs are closely touch to the ground in the frame you are in. And also to bend the phone a little bit toward the photo taker. By doing that will make your legs automatically longer than it actually is. As the one who's in the photo, don't just stand there straight or putting one hands on the waist, that look either too stiff or too formal. Remember it's photos for fun, try to find some scenes or little props that you can use to support your pose and make the image more full and less dull.

2. Standing Pose

Shengying Li

A lot of people like to look at the camera and put their hand on the waist when it comes to standing pose. But this kind of pose is just too old and may only be necessary when attending some big events, but never for everyday photos. Try to not look at the camera and do your own thing, such as make a circle turn on the ground, walking from the right to enter the frame and walk out, or turn your back to the camera and just walk away. You can ask your friends to do a burst, which is basically a set of serial photos that made by holding the camera button longer than usual. This allow the most natural result of standing pose to appear because it is like a still Live Photo that has some dynamic in it.

3. Half-body Pose

Shengying Li

This is the kind of pose that can be played the most out of it, since you don't have to worry about the size of your legs anymore. Now may be a good time for you to look at the camera because your face is more zoomed in than the last one and every little facial details will be seen clearly on the photo. You can try different expressions and look at the camera because you are beautiful and deserve to be photoed in details. You can also do a kiss pose in the camera by not looking at it. This makes you more in control of the camera because you are showing a relaxed and cute pose.

4. Side Pose

If you think one side of your face seems more "exquisite" than your front face, this is definitely the best pose for you. By lifting your side face up and toward the camera a little, you are giving the camera the best angle of your side face. Now try to close your eyes or look at a further place, this makes the photo more mysterious and have more layers of feelings. I know this may sound hard to understand, but doing so will make the photo more like hard advertisement photo than regular everyday photo.