5 Most Popular Holiday Cookies

5 Most Popular Holiday Cookies

From A Girl With A Sweet Tooth

847
5  Most Popular Holiday Cookies
myeasyrecipes.net

With all the snow outside and the Holidays right around the corner, baking cookies is a great way to spend time with family and friends. There are so many different types of cookies out there, you could pick just about anything. Whether you're a gingerbread type of person or more of a snickerdoodle person there's something out there for you, I just happened to find a list of 5 of the best holiday cookies out there.

In kindergarten, around the holidays, we had the mystery gingerbread man that would roam the halls of our school. We followed the crumbs left behind to find out where he was hiding, and when we finally found him we got to eat lots of gingerbread cookies. Ever since I was little gingerbread cookies have always been a popular cookie I see around the holidays. I mean, how cool is it that you can not only make gingerbread men but also gingerbread houses!? And then you get to decorate them. This is definitely a great one to make with the kids.

Now, some people aren't the biggest fans of gingerbread (I don't know why), but if that's the case and gingerbread cookies aren't for you, then maybe you'll be more of a peanut butter person.

Peanut butter blossoms are a fantastic cookie for you peanut butter and chocolate lovers out there. What better combination is there than peanut butter and chocolate. Whether you make them with a a hershey kiss on top or a reese's peanut butter cup, its sure to be delicious.

Now, I know some of you out there are allergic to peanuts (and I sincerely apologize for that dreadful inconvenience) so bare with me.

This next one may not actually be a "cookie" but i guarantee it will be so much better. The Oreo ball is for all you chocoholics out there. What could be better than Oreo cookies mashed up into a ball with cream cheese then dipped in chocolate. Let me tell you, almost nothing. So if you're looking for something different this holiday, or maybe just for a late night snack, Oreo balls are the way to go.

For the classic christmas cookie people out there, this next one it for you. You can never go wrong with the classic cookie cutter sugar cookies. You can make them in regular (I would say boring) but simple circles, or you can create some awesome looking cookies with the holiday cookie cutters. How can you not smile while eating a snowman shaped cookie, am I right?

And last but not least, if all else fails and you don't like any of these cookies (seriously who wouldn't though?), I'm sure you'll love these chocolate mint cookies. They're the perfect combination of chocolate and mint. The andes mints on the top add to the deliciousness of the cookie.

If you're a cookie lover there's no way you won't like at least one of these fabulous cookies, if not all of them. And if you aren't a cookie or sweets lover then you should probably revaluate your situation. Seriously sweets are amazing and these are great for the holidays. Now get to it and have some fun making cookies with your family or friends.