Popular Fruity Summer Drinks For People Who Don't Like Beer
Alcohol

5 Fruity Drinks Girls Can't Wait To Get Their Hands On This Summer

When all of your friends are drinking, and you want to join in the fun, but don't like beer... what to do?

63

For girls who aren't big fans of beer, fruity drinks, such as Sangria or a Bahama Mama, are a go-to this summer. So, don't like beer, but still want to enjoy summer with a "zing" while out with friends? Here are some popular fruit-based drinks you need to try during this hot weather!

1. Sangria

upload.wikimedia.org

There are many recipes and ways to make this popular drink. From MinimalistBaker.com, they suggest using Fruit (like apples and oranges), orange juice, a sweetener (like brown sugar or cane sugar), a liquor (like brandy or rum), bold, fruity, dry Spanish red wine (like Tempranillo, Garnacha, or other Rioja wine), and ice (for chilling).

2. Malibu Bay Breeze

upload.wikimedia.org

This delicious drink is rather simple but always a hit. According to mixthatdrink.com, it is as easy as the following to make.

• 1 1/2 ounces Malibu coconut rum
  • 2 ounces cranberry juice
  • 2 ounces pineapple juice
  • Fill a shaker with ice, pour in all ingredients and shake until chilled.

3. Bahama Mama

c1.staticflickr.com

This amazing drink is sure to send you for some laughter. From allrecipies.com, they explain how to make it to perfection.

• 1/2 fluid ounce rum
  • 1/2 fluid ounce coconut-flavored rum
  • 1/2 fluid ounce grenadine syrup
  • 1 fluid ounce orange juice
  • 1 fluid ounce pineapple juice
  • 1 cup crushed ice

4. Pina Colada

upload.wikimedia.org

This famous drink has been popular for many years. With the help from The Food Network, this drink is sure to be a hit.

Put the ice, frozen pineapple, juice, coconut cream, and the white and dark rums into a blender. Blend until smooth and frosty. Pour the drink into 2 glasses and garnish the rim with pineapple slices.

1. 1 1/2 cup ice.
  2. 1/2 cup diced pineapple, frozen.
  3. 2 ounces pineapple juice.
  4. 2 ounces Coco Lopez coconut cream.
  5. 1 1/2 ounces white rum.
  6. 1 ounce dark rum.
  7. Pineapple slices.

5. The Ever Classic Drink: Champagne

c1.staticflickr.com

This party favorite is easy to find and perfect for a get-together. Because there are many different makers of Champagne, pick the one that best fits your liking and enjoy!

With all of the fun to explore in making drinks, please remember to drink responsibly.