Why Pope And Kiara On 'Outer Banks' Are Meant To Be Together

7 Reasons Pope And Kiara Are Actually The BEST Love Story On Season 1 Of 'Outer Banks'

Forget about John B and Sarah Cameron — this is what real love looks like.

4696

It's hard to watch season one of the "Outer Banks" on Netflix without getting caught up in the romance of John B and Sarah Cameron.

It consumes the storyline as much as anything else does, they're both ridiculously good looking, and the season ends with the two in quite a predicament. That said, there is an argument that the real love story being told on the show is that of Pope and Kiara.

Here are seven reasons one could use to back that take up:

1. They're both Pogues.

No Kook present here.

2. Their friendship is a strong foundation for a relationship.

So many great love stories start with true friendship.

3. They both have college aspirations despite their Pogue life roots.

It's clear these two are the brains behind the core four's operation for the whole season.

4. They're the most stable of the group.

Granted, JJ and John B make this easy to say, but it doesn't make it any less true.

5. They both had to put up with JJ and John B's crazy asses.

Going through everything they just went through together often leads to feelings.

6. Kiara wouldn't kiss Pope at the end unless she really wanted to.

She broke his heart in the episode before, so it's clear to me she did this because she absolutely wanted to.

7. Pope would do anything for Kie.

These two are going to be a HUGE part of season two.