Poetry On Odyssey: What People In Relationships Do

"They get ice cream and take licks of each other's even though they have their own."

42

People in relationships have loads of fun

Taking walks in the park and laying out in the sun

They take bites of each other's food

And help put each other a good mood

They lick each other's ice cream even when they each have their own

And text all day when they can on their phone

They make fun of each other which is all in good play

And wish one another a great and successful day

They hold hands in public when they feel they are in love

And give each other tough love when one needs a good shove

People in relationships may get into fights when they are mad

But they always know how to solve them before the night ends so they can be glad

People in relationships buy one another each other's favorite things

From hoodies to hockey tickets to clothes and rings

They do it to show affection and to simply make each other happy

And sometimes just buy one another gifts when one is feeling crappy

People in relationships go out to eat and watch movies

And try to make each other feel better when one is feeling moody

People in relationships cuddle and kiss

And think of all of the good times they have had and what they miss

They plan out the future which includes marriage, kids, a house, and more

And hope to love one another forever so the relationship will sour

However, relationships are not all just fun and games

Each person has to listen to each other and try not to blame

Although miscommunication will occur

It's important to make one another feel heard

With every person comes with flaws but you learn to work with them

Because you love the individuals and don't want the relationship to end

To make the relationship work it will take a team of two

Because relationships will take time and effort and these are the things people in relationships do