In the time of the world,
there was once blissful peace.
There were laughter and fun,
and only smiles.
The key, only in the time of the world,
because now, there is no chess piece.
No happiness, the chaos that ruined the fun,
and no more smiles.
There are only piles of memories hurled
into a cage with no sign for their release.
The smoke has cleared and all is done.
This puzzle was never to be completed with the loss of the tiles.
- Odyssey Community at Poetry Of Color ›
- What Does Poetry Mean To You? ›
- 9 Poems You Need To Read Right Now ›
- Gossip Girl (TV Series 2007–2012) - IMDb ›
- 'Gossip Girl' Might Be Getting a Revival on The CW — Everything to ... ›
- 16 Short Friendship Poems - Best Short Poems For Friends ›
- Friendship Poems ›
- 64 Most Popular Friendship Poems - Best Poems about True ... ›
- Poems | Poetry Foundation ›
- Getting Over a Breakup? Never Do These Things | Reader's Digest ›
- Ariana Grande - break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored - YouTube ›