I can remember every embrace,
How it felt, how the world around us would vanish.
I can remember every time our eyes met,
How my heart would race, how I would come to life.
I can remember the exact moment I realized you were special.
I can remember the day I couldn't deny myself that fact that I had begun to fall for you.
I can remember the way I would feel with each time we talked,
How you could keep the darkness away without even realizing you where doing it.
You became the light in a very dark world.
- Poetry on Odyssey: Enough is Enough ›
- Poetry On Odyssey: This Tool ›
- Poetry On Odyssey: Perks ›
- Poetry On Odyssey: Fostering Hope ›
- Poetry on Odyssey: Pouring Out Love ›