Podcasts are all the rage now. Here are some of my favorite podcasts I've been listening to!

1. The Health Code

One of my favorites!! Sarah and Kurt are Australia based fitness Youtubers that talk about health, fitness, career and lifestyle. They are super chill, funny people that are open and honest about EVERYTHING! They share helpful tips on how to live a healthier life, advance in your career, and get the shredded summer bod we all are wishing to have.

2. Schnitt Talk 

Schnitt Talk is a Barstool podcast with host Ellie Schnitt. Ellie is a post-grad twenty year old who talks about dating, relationships, figuring out how to be an adult, and everything in between. This podcast is perfect for college girls (and guys) trying to figure out how to live in this crazy world.

3. Kwik Brain with Jim Kwik 

Want to learn how to remember things quicker or learn faster? Jim Kwik has you covered. He is a world expert in speed-learning, memory improvement, accelerated learning, and brain improvement. Kwik's podcasts consist of interviews with researchers and doctors who provide tips on how to improve your brain, in addition to his own helpful tips along the way.

4. Happier with Gretchen Rubin 

Anyone trying to live a happier life, this podcast is for you! Gretchen shares little habits and tips on how to be happier. Who wouldn't want to listen to that?? She has short 3 minute episodes you have listen to on your way to class or you can spend time outside and listen to her longer 40-60 minutes episodes. Her tips are backed by extensive research, ancient wisdom, and her own life experiences.