Take The Pledge 100

Take The Pledge 100

Cleveland community organization focuses on building local economy.

15
Take The Pledge 100
Clevelandphotos.net

I'm sure by now most of us have heard of the Shop Small movement and likely even participated. It all ties back to the idea that we can support the movers and the shakers in our communities and continue to see our local economies grow.

Here in Cleveland the community organization, The Keep It Local Project, is working to bring that movement home right here in the greater Cleveland area!

Did you know that if each shopper here in Cleveland spent just $100 of their usual holiday spending in a local store that approximately $190 million dollars would go directly into the Cleveland economy? The Keep It Local Project calls this the Pledge 100.

Can you imagine what amazing changes we could make to our community with $190 Million?! This city is already flourishing but if we all do our part to make it better we can make Cleveland better than ever.

Are you interested in learning more about the pledge? Check it out here!

Find out more about shopping locally with The Keep It Local Project.