Please Listen: Spoken Word

Please Listen: Spoken Word

Please listen to this and think you won't be missed. Spoken Word to those who are going through tough times, you are alone. We understand you but please read this first.

1
Please Listen: Spoken Word

Please listen to this and think you won't be missed. Stop, don't do it. I know you just want to quit. Please put the gun down and I know you feel like nobody's around. Please put those pills to the side and let me be your guide. I know the pain you are going through because I once was like you. I know you sat in your room and sobbed for an hour and on the outside, you felt like a coward. other people may not know how to help you but I will help you get through. I understand please just take my hand. Stop thinking you don't belong. Please, don't leave us. remember it is the world against us. remember that I am here for you and we will get through. Please don't do it, I know it hurts a bit. I understand that this may have been planned. but it doesn't have to be that way. come back and together we can pray.

Please listen to this and think you won't be missed. I once lived a life being pissed. I tried the gun, I tried the pills and I would always miss. Why do you think I'm here today? I stopped running away. I stopped running away from my fears. I stopped running away from what was chasing me. if its' pain you feeling just know it's something I've been through. at 16 I took a knife out and at the time felt my options ran out. I've been lied to like you being lied to right now. Every time I would look at the stairs, that voice would tell me "jump because nobody cares". other people may not help you but I know how. if you got bullied to this point, I'm sorry you went through that but God wants to take those words from your attacker and send them back. stop listening to the voice that keeps saying "just do it, what are you waiting for, do it", remember you are not alone, you got a friend in me. just take my hand and let's go on our knees. there are better days ahead of you that I hope you can begin to see.

Please don't take your life, just take my hand and we'll make this right. some people believe the lie that its best to die. but I don't believe in lies. I believe in God. he's the reason why i'm still alive. he's the reason I'd miss every time because he didn't want the devils to plan to take my time. I'm here today to tell you, Please listen to this. and know. you will be missed.