10 Playlists For Criminal Minds Characters

We all listen to music, even crime fighters.

379
Facebook

I love Criminal Minds so much. It is my favorite show and I love the characters with all my heart. I also love music so combining the two things I love just seemed natural. So here are playlists for 10 of the characters from Criminal Minds. Yes, I know some of them aren't still on the show and haven't been for. . .seasons.

But they're meaningful to me.

Aaron Hotchner

Listens to Pandora: 80s Pop Radio exclusively because Garcia introduced him to it and he likes all the songs but doesn't like choosing songs himself.

Take Me Home Tonight by Eddie Money

Hit Me With Your Best Shot by Pat Benatar

Shout by Tears For Fears

Africa by Toto

I Wanna Dance With Somebody by Whitney Houston

David Rossi

Listens to SiriusXM because he's unclear on how to get music otherwise.

I Won't Give Up by Jason Mraz

Great Balls of Fire by Jerry Lee Lewis

I Say A Little Prayer by Aretha Franklin

This Be Called A Song by Ringo Starr

Come Fly With Me by Dean Martin

Jason Gideon

Uses records because he likes the authentic sound they have.

Stand By Me by Ben E. King

Our House by Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young

Save The Last Dance For Me by The Drifters

Brown Eyed Girl by Van Morrison

I Got You Babe by Sonny & Cher

JJ

She uses Apple Music for her own music, but has a Spotify account for Henry and Michael.

Unlovable by Liz Bissonette

Everytime We Touch by Cascada

Austin by Blake Shelton

Disgusting by Miranda Cosgrove

I Want It That Way by Backstreet Boys

Spencer Reid

Buys CDs and has Garcia create a mixtape for him.

Woman by Kesha

Woman by Harry Styles

Woman by Wolfmother

Woman by John Lennon

Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande

Derek Morgan

Uses Tidal because he likes the best music has to offer.

POWER by Kanye West

What You Need by The Weeknd

Sky Walker by Miguel

Post To Be by Omarion ft. Chris Brown and Jhene Aiko

Make Me Feel by Janelle Monae

Penelope Garcia

Hacked into Spotify so she's getting Premium for free.

Bad Blood by Taylor Swift

Roar by Katy Perry

Gold by Britt Nicole

Shake It Out by Florence + The Machine

Born This Way by Lady Gaga

Emily Prentiss

Definitely has Spotify and doesn't mind waiting patiently through the commercials.

Kiwi by Harry Styles

Revenge by Mindless Self Indulgence

Satellite Mind by Metric

The Bird and The Worm by The Used

Fuck You by Lily Allen

Alex Blake

There is no doubt in my mind that Blake uses 8tracks religiously.

The Big Bang by Rock Mafia

Stephanie Says by The Velvet Underground

Patient Love by Passenger

Make It Without You by Andrew Belle

The Ballad Of Love And Hate by The Avett Brothers

Tara Lewis

She uses iTunes because she likes buying music, but doesn't want any physical copies.

Boom Clap by Charli XCX

Wait by M83

All I Want by Kodaline

Possibility by Lykke Li

September by Earth, Wind & Fire