The Playlist That Will Get You Through The Semester

Music is an essential part of a college student's life.

10
Genius

Music is an essential part of a college student's life. For me always listen to music when I study and do work. I have found that the different type of music I listen to can affect my mood and work habits. So I decided to share the uplifting and energizing music I enjoy that will get you through this semester.

"Rise" by Katy Perry

This was the theme for the 2016 Olympics. If this doesn't motivate you, I don't know what will.

"Power" by Little Mix

This is one of those feel good pop songs that makes you feel like you can take on the world.

"Rise Up" by Andra Day

This ballad is amazing at lifting anyone's mood.

"Overcome" by New Politics

This song is my personal favorite. New Politics is my favorite band and this song has to be one of the reason why. Not only has it gotten me through a lot of hard times, I know that it has resonated with many others as well.

"Firework" by Katy Perry

This is a classic. I don't even need an explanation.

"The Greatest" by Sia

Sia has done it again with this power hit that is sure to make you feel like you can conquer life.

"Immortals" by Fall Out Boy

This song is one of those that makes you feel like you could either be in an action movie or sports highlight reel. All I know is that this song gets the job done.