Top 5 Player Props For The NFL Divisional Round

Here are the top 5 player props to bet on for the upcoming NFL Divisional Round playoff games.

21

The NFL Super Wild Card Weekend did not disappoint in the slightest. All 6 games brought energy and excitement but now we set our focus on the Divisional Round of the playoffs. This is once again your one stop shop for the 5 best player props to bet on this weekend!

1) Isiah Pacheco OVER 8.5 receiving yards (-115): Let's not get fooled here, the Chiefs are and always will be a pass heavy team. To end the regular season Pacheco has had at least 1 reception and over 11 yards receiving in 6 of the last 7 games. Expect a designed screen play early to get Pacheco over this total.

2) Devonta Smith OVER 64.5 receiving yards (-115): Devonta Smith is averaging 71 yards per game this season, which is over this total here. Smith has also gone for over 65 yards in his last 6 games, including twice against the Giants. Don't be surprised to see the Giants focus heavily on AJ Brown and for Smith to cruise past this total.

3) Stefon Diggs anytime TD scorer (-105): Diggs is coming off a big receiving day in the Wild Card round of the playoffs, a game in which he missed out on a TD. Diggs was third in the NFL with 11 receiving touchdowns and I expect him to add to that total this week against the Bengals secondary. This game has a chance to turn into a shootout and Diggs should be the beneficiary of that.

4) Christian McCaffrey OVER 65.5 rushing yards (-125): The logic is simple here, in the playoffs you feed your top player the ball and McCaffrey is the top player in this Niners offense. McCaffrey has gone over 65 yards in 5 of his last 8 games, including his 119 yard performance last weekend. The Cowboys defense on the other hand has given up over 65 rushing yards in 6 of their last 7 games.

5) Richie James UNDER 4.5 total receptions (-150): Richie James is not an elite receiver, in fact I bet most don't know much about him and that is really where this pick comes into play. The Eagles play with an elite pass rush and have an elite secondary which means it's going to be a long day for Daniel Jones and his receivers. I don't think there will be enough targets to go around for Richie James to hit this mark.

BONUS: Trevor Lawerence OVER 0.5 interceptions (-120): I mean come on.. this guy throw 4 in a half alone last week

Combine these 5 player props together and you get a nice odds boost of +2115 which can lead you to a nice pay day. And as always please gamble responsibly.