The Planner Craze

The Planner Craze

New and cute for the school year.

123
The Planner Craze
Halie Brianna

Is it just me or did this summer fly by? With school approaching fast, I like to have my eyes open for new and cute things to buy to make it less painful. For me and many others, this includes having a new cute planner. I like to consider myself a fairly organized person, and a planner only makes my life easier.

For a while now there have been life planners that are super amazing looking. There are numerous YouTube "Plan With Me" videos that seemed to appear over night last year. So normally I don't get hooked to something, but I got hooked from watching these videos. People are able to theme their week, complete with color/purpose-coordinating stickers. I would totally love to decorate and sticker up my life planner ... that is if I had one.

So what's holding me back? Mostly the price. I'm sure that it is totally worth it, but to me the planner plus all the accessories that I would buy for it (including washi tape, stickers, and countless other things).

However, if you want to get into doing the amazing planners that I wish I could, you should totally check out these sites!

For the actual life planner you should check out Erin Condren. This has some of the best life planners that you can get. There is also stationery, school/office supplies, and home decor. Check out the site here!

My favorite site for stickers is definitely WillowStickerDesings. This Etsy site has some of the most amazing stickers. She has everything from custom name/word paperclips, to 50 different themes for her stickers and she is planning on expanding. You should check out all of her amazing things here!

There are of course a crazy amount of other Etsy sites for these things and anything else you need. Those were just the ones that I like to look at the most.

Happy planning!