10 Places To Visit In Atlanta With Friends When You Need To Distance Yourself From College Applications

Early Action, Early Decision- ugh, too much! All I want to do is graduate already!

15

I know that this time of the year can be very stressful, especially for all those confused high school seniors that are anxious about applying to colleges. And if they're confused if they should apply early to that college or with regular decision. I am currently dealing with that. However, it's important that we also make the most out of this year because this is our last year of high school. It just felt as if I was a nervous freshman walking into the never-ending halls trying to find my way around the school to now walking with my head high as I get ready to graduate this spring. Make sure you make the most out of senior year because after this year, many of your friends may end up in different colleges. Here are 10 places to go to when you need to destress yourself from all these college applications.

Gym:

Going to the gym and attending those enthusiastic classes like spin class or dance jams, this is one of the BEST places to go with your friends or your gym buddy. My gym buddy and I always go to LifeTime and end up having the best time there. Our gym talks are our best in-depth talks ever. Everyone needs a gym buddy to motivate each other when working out!!

Coffee Shop:

I personally prefer Starbucks. My friend and I literally go after school most days to usually finish our homework. At home, most people like us tend to not focus and often get distracted so Starbucks is the perfect place to get work done and to relax just have a cup of coffee with your friend or friends. Just go one day with your friend and get coffee and just catch up on the tea y'all have to share.

High Museum Of Art

This place is currently on my bucket list! I have always wanted to go there to see all the magnificent paintings that everyone takes picture of. Trust me, senior year of high school comes only once so might as well take full advantage of it.

Cupcake ATM:

Who doesn't love cupcakes? And cupcake atms? How does that work? Well, I guess you'll have to go to actually find out!

Peach Drop

Around New Year's Eve, just like New York has their apple drop, we have our very own Peach Drop! I encourage you to take your friends and family to celebrate the New Year!

Atlanta's Jingle Ball 2019

This happens around mid December where many of the famous singers from all around the world come to Atlanta to perform. It's a great way to celebrate all the college applications you have written and submitted because this concert happens right after you submit most of your college applications!

Sun Dial

If you haven't been to this restaurant, you are missing out! Sun Dial is a rotating restaurant and bar that shows the view of the city.

SEE ALSO: Atlanta Sun Dial Restaurant's Dinner Menu Is A Disgrace To Vegetarians Everywhere

Atlanta Marriott Marquis

This hotel is one of my absolute favorites. Most of my school club conferences happen here where my friends and I stay here for 2-3 days. We always go to the top floor and take pictures of us with the beautiful view of Atlanta. After that we have a group of kids from our school with us and as we go to the first floor from the top floor we purposely jump to make the elevator go down faster.

Stone Mountain

One of the best ways to destress yourself is to talk a long hike or walk. Stone Mountain has many trails that you can take and it will distract your mind away from all the college applications.

Driving Around The CIty's Graffiti Art

By this time, you should have your license and if you don't your friends should have their license. So, go ahead and roam around Atlanta because there are many things you can do and the graffiti's around the city are absolutely amazing!