Places To Eat In Los Angeles
Travel

8 Places To Eat In Los Angeles

You will leave these restaurants satisfied and wanting to go back!

234
8 Places To Eat In Los Angeles
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjj36228NbdAhXfIDQIHdWbAWEQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Ftheinquisitivesearcher.wordpress.com%2F2016%2F02%2F26%2Furth-cafe-worth-the-hype%2F&psig=AOvVaw1Q4YnYqR40LMVioX9IdiiV&ust=1537989747877601

Beaches, Hollywood, stores, and outdoor activities are part of the Los Angeles experience, but one important thing to include in that list is food. With Los Angeles having a large diversity of people, dishes from across the country, and the world have made it here to L.A. Here are some restaurants you should try that have made it here in Los Angeles.

1. Leo's Taco Truck 

Hungryhugh

If you haven't heard about Leo's Tacos by Venice and La Brea I assume that 1. You are not from L.A. or 2. You have been living under a rock. Leo's Tacos are famously delicious and cheap in Los Angeles, the truck serves the best tacos in L.A. especially their Al Pastor tacos which I 100% recommend. The taco truck has been featured in LA Times and in Buzzfeed: Worth It video which only shows the hype and tastiness of these tacos.

1515 S La Brea Ave

Los Angeles, CA 90019

Mid-City

2. Urth Cafe 

Bay2boston

If you want "instagramable" organic food Urth Caffe is the place to go. Urth is one of my favorite places to dine because not only do they have delicious healthy food, but they also have great teas and coffee that everyone would love. Every ingredient that the restaurant uses are 100% natural ingredients completely free from any artificial ingredients or GMOs. Urth Cafe is a tasty place for you to try, it has various locations across Los Angeles so search which one is in your nearest location.

Rose's recommendation: Sunrise Pizza or Greek Salad w/ Blended Green Tea Boba

3. La Guelaguetza

La Guelaguetza

If you haven't tried Oaxacan in your life you are missing out! Oaxacan food is a whole different ball game from your typical Mexican food. Many Oaxacan foods have spices that give the food a ton of flavor. Mole is a famous Oaxacan sauce that is typically served over chicken or stuffed in tamales which gives a delicious taste to the dish. Oaxacan cheese is another ingredient that gives a boost of flavor to Oaxacan dishes. The cheese from Oaxaca is like no other, it is a ball of mozzarella-like string cheese. You can find typical delicious Oaxacan food that I just described at Guelaguetza.

Rose's recommendation: Mole Negro, Tamale de Mole, Tylauda, Chapulines (crickets) and Mezcal

3014 W Olympic Blvd

Los Angeles, CA 90006

Harvard Heights

4. Versailles 

Versailles Cuban Food Restaurant

Versailles is the house of Cuban food in Culver City and it is delicious. Chicken, fried bananas, rice, and beans are the staple foods that many Cubans eat and in which you can find in many Versailles dishes. Ropa Vieja, Famoso Pollo Versailles, and Lechon Asado are all traditional dishes Cubans eat and what Versailles are known to serve the most at their restaurant. If you are bored with your traditional Mexican/Latin American food try Cuban food, it's savory.

Rose's recommendation: Ropa Vieja

10319 Venice Blvd

Los Angeles, CA 90034

Palms

5. Eggslut 

Eggslut

It does not have to be breakfast for you to try a bomb delicious egg sandwich. Eggslut makes your staple breakfast ingredient, the egg into various mouthwatering breakfast sandwiches. My favorite sandwich from the slutty egg would be the Fairfax with added avocado and bacon. If you truly love breakfast, sandwiches, or eggs give this place a try, it's so good.

Eggslut has various locations across Los Angeles so search which one is in your nearest location.

6. Samosa House

Love.beatrice

If you want good Indian food try Samosa House, this place is perfect for vegetarians and people who are starving during lunch or dinner. The restaurant serves a good amount of food at a very reasonable price. Charcoal roasted cauliflower, raita (yogurt sauce), chaat, veggie chicken, and mango lassi are all to die for when eating at Samosa House.

Rose's recommendation: Mango Lassi

11510 W Washington Blvd

Culver City, CA 90066

7) Honey's Kettle Fried Chicken 

Yelp

We have all heard of Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles, but Honey's Kettle Fried Chicken is a whole new other level. Honey's Kettle serves the best fried chicken in L.A., they focus on homemade Southern comfort food. The chicken is perfectly crispy, their biscuits are freshly made, and their lemonade is sweet and good. If you want good fried chicken Honey's Kettle is the way.

9537 Culver Blvd

Culver City, CA 90232

8. Caveman's Kitchen 

Caveman's Kitchen

If you want to try savory Peruvian food you have to go to Caveman's Kitchen. Caveman is known for their Lomo Saltado which is a traditional Peruvian food that has french fries, roasted onions, tomatoes, and sliced beef steak with rice on the side. I have tried Peruvian restaurants that serve Lomo Saltado and by far Caveman's kitchen serve the best. The restaurant also serves flavorful rotisserie chicken and burgers.

Rose's recommendation: Maui Caveman Sandwich & Lomo Saltado

2215 S Vermont Ave

Los Angeles, CA 90007

Adams Normandie (Near the USC area)

I hope that this article has made you hungry and willing to try out these new restaurants and dishes! Bon appétit!