I Will Without A Doubt Have These 11 Pinterest Ideas At My Wedding Reception

Without Pinterest, planning a reception might be impossible.

3799

Being that I am a girl and I have been dreaming of my wedding day since before I could remember, I have also been pinning ideas on Pinterest for forever. With the help of my endless hours of browsing Pinterest, I could plan and pull off my wedding reception like a breeze. The entire celebration will be made up of creative DIY Pinterest ideas and I am not ashamed.

1. Candle wedding favors

http://www.modwedding.com/2014/07/23/14-unique-wedding-ideas-you-have-never-seen-before/

What's cuter than a little candle with the happy couples name on it?

2. A perfectly laid out itinerary of the day

http://www.stylemepretty.com/gallery/picture/1201959/

You can never be too prepared or organized for this big day and an itinerary for everyone is a good start.

3. Video booth to make a fun wedding video

http://www.stylemepretty.com/gallery/picture/773392

It's something to have and reminisce with forever. The couple will never forget the day with fun video contributions from all of their guests.

4. A unique hashtag to compile all wedding photos on Instagram

http://www.mywedding.com/articles/brides-perspective-four-wedding-guestbook-ideas/

One simple Instagram search and you can see all your guests enjoying themselves on your big day.

5. Each guest's own customized glass for the night

No point in using a million plastic cups when you can just make adorable customized glasses for each guest that they can take home and keep reusing.

6. Hangover kit for the morning after

https://www.etsy.com/listing/173883798/hangover-kit-bags-bachelorette-party?ref=sr_gallery_40&ga_search_query=bachelorette&ga_page=3&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery

An open bar and a huge family celebration is the recipe for a massive hangover. Making small take home kits for everyone to revive themselves with at the end of the night is a great Pinterest hack.

7. A busy kids table

https://www.etsy.com/listing/96343022/custom-made-wine-glasses-bride-wine?ref=shop_home_active_6

While all the parents are busting a move on the dance floor, the kids can keep themselves occupied at the fully stocked kids table that will keep them busy until their eyes close.

8. An envelope addressing station

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/AX53JYigsqBEXG8SBriDF9rKVzIJg_6GmgS7sCzV2QKWTgD3Frdd7jc/

To save the bride and groom from endless hours of address book surfing.

9. Polaroid guest book 

A great way to capture the moment and all of the guests that attended. It also allows the guests to write some martial wisdom.

10. Sparkler send off

At the end of the night, just before the newly weds head off to their honeymoon, a beautiful sparkler send off is the perfect photo op.

11. Personalized name cards on tables

http://blog.theweddingofmydreams.co.uk/blog/2013/08/top-7-wedding-place-card-holders/

It's simple, yet elegant and organized - exactly how I expect my wedding to be.