20 Phrases Every College Student Has Either Said Or Heard

20 Phrases Every  College Student Has Either Said Or Heard

We've all said at least one or two of these phrases

50
https://images.pexels.com/photos/261909/pexels-photo-261909.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&dpr=2&h=750&w=1260

College can be a little rough and overwhelming sometimes. No matter what year you are, I can guarantee you've heard or said one or two of these phrases.

"I've passed the normal level of stress a long time ago"

You don't even know what the normal amount of stress is anymore.

"I can't think of the last time I slept in"

You just need a day to yourself. Yanno?

"I feel like I'm forgetting to do something"

If I don't write something on my to-do list it doesn't get done, and I'm sure everybody can relate to this.

"Crap, I'm late for my 8 AM"

That moment when you wake up 10 minutes before your 8 AM...

"I need to take a nap, but I'm afraid I won't wake up"

When a 20 minute nap turns into a 30 minute nap, and then a 40 minute nap.... and it goes on and on.

"I NEED coffee"

You know its bad when your coffee need its own coffee.

"I have so much homework to do, but no time to do it"

When you look at the clock and time is just ticking by.

"I'm so overwhelmed"

That long list of to-do lists can be a little stressful and daunting sometimes.

"I can't think of the last time I did laundry"

When you have nothing to wear and you have no time to do laundry...

"LOL RIP to my sleep schedule"

Stays up until 2 AM... wakes up at 7 AM and repeat schedule.

"I need to make my to-do list this week"

If it's not on the to-do list, it doesn't get done.

"I REALLY need to be productive tonight"

If you're not productive at night, well then good luck charlie.

"I don't want to go to class (but I will go anyways)"

Do you ever just cry on your way to class? because same.

"I'm straight up not having a good time right now"

I've said this multiple times while doing homework or waiting for my next class to start.