We all love Philly sports; They're passionate, hopeful, and encourage a love for the city.
Popular Right Now
Stressed AF about finals?
Let Pooh take the wheel:
1. "You're braver than you believe and stronger and smarter than you think."
2. "Think it over, think it under."
3. "Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day."
4. "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day."
5. "It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?"
6. "Think, think, think."
7. "The nicest thing about the rain is that it always stops. Eventually."
8. "Could be worse. Not sure how, but it could be."
9. "To the uneducated, an A is just three sticks."
10. "Home is the comfiest place to be."
11. "So perhaps the best thing to do is to stop writing introductions, and get on with the book."
12. "I must go forward to where I have never been instead of backwards where I have."
13. "One of the advantages of being disorganized is that one is always having surprising discoveries."
14. "Life is a journey to be experienced, not a problem to be solved."
15. "It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine."
16. "Sometimes, if you stand on the bottom rail of a bridge and lean over to watch the river slipping slowly away beneath you, you will suddenly know everything there is to be known."
17. My spelling is Wobbly. It's good spelling but it Wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places."
1. Smoothies (if offered)
Smoothies (especially ones made fresh) have many vitamins, minerals and nutrients which lead to a great way to start your day.
2. Peanut butter & banana on whole wheat toast
Peanut butter contains both healthy fats and proteins. Paired with sliced fruit such as bananas or apples makes for a delicious and filling breakfast.
Oatmeal contains fiber, antioxidants, protein and nutrients. Add toppings such as cinnamon, sliced fruits, nuts, or chia seeds to further add to the nutritional value.
4. Avocado & eggs
A meal of eggs and avocado offer both protein and healthy fats.
5. Yogurt parfait
Make your own yogurt parfait with yogurt, granola, honey and fruit.
I am not a nutritional specialist, just an experienced residential student. I understand how hectic the daily life of an undergraduate student is. Sometimes dining halls do not have the most healthy options. These are just 5 healthy ideas to get your creativity flowing (with the limited choices available).