Personality Type Test

Personality Type Test

Find out about my personality and figure out yours

21
Personality Type Test
Thomas8april

I took the Personality Test, and my results claim that my personality traits are ENFP. E stands for extraversion, N represents intuition, F is feeling, and P means perceiving. In regards to what each letter represents, I completely agree with my results.

I am an extrovert. When I was younger, I was more of an introvert, but that changed as I developed and matured. Although I occasionally enjoy downtime, I am an extremely social person, and I enjoy being around others. People uplift my mood; I feed off of others’ energy in order to be enthusiastic and charismatic. Other individuals make me feel “alive,” and I am happier after social interactions. Being an extrovert is crucial in my everyday life. Since I have been at college, I have rarely been alone. My extraversion has prepared me for college life, for a main part of college is having to live and deal with others. I am able to discuss important matters with my roommate and still have a fun time. My extraversion has allowed me to not only get close with all of my residence hall mates, but also extend my reach to those outside of Hamilton. I have become friends with many international students of a variety of grades.

Friendships are connections that open one up to an entire new perspective. I take every opportunity to make a new friend. If a person is alone, I tend to reach out to him and try to open him up. I enjoy hearing about others’ lives, yet talking about random topics is equally as fun. My extraversion has allowed me to make friends with a variety of people, and I am open to all ethnic backgrounds, beliefs, and cultures. My friends at Endicott College have shown me the world from their eyes, and I have allowed them to see through mine. I never would have been able to experience nearly as much as I have, had I not been an extrovert.

Intuition is one of the main components of the way I view ideas. I am extremely imaginative; I see the “big picture” of a majority of situations. My thoughts and dreams consist of me imagining the future. I play certain scenarios for my predicaments constantly, and I think about all of the possible outcomes. It allows me to prepare for the results to know if making that decision is the right one to make, in spite of the worst possible outcome. I ask numerous questions to find out the answers because I do not focus on small, insignificant details. I am very aware of the impression I am giving others and the vibe they give me. For children especially, I want to be a positive influence. I want to be inspirational and motivational.

Being intuitive helps me find patterns in math class. At Endicott, I was in Principles of Math, and I have been able to find the patterns during class. In college, seeing the big picture allows me to remain hopeful. When one subconsciously looks forward, he is more likely to be an optimist. Intuition has enabled me to learn from the past but move on from it. I rarely dwell on little details. If I get a bad grade on a test or if I didn’t impress a boy the way I wanted to, I learn from my mistakes and improve tomorrow. I can see the big picture of my future and my life panned out in front of me. Like a horse with a carrot dangling in front of it, I am motivated to go with the flow, live in the moment, and seek a happy future: carpe diem.

I am a pleaser; I put the happiness of others before me. Decision-making heavily depends on how I affect those around me: feeling comes into play. I do not want to upset others, so I avoid unnecessary arguments. Emotions determine my decisions. Empathy is what makes us human. I value empathy because I understand and can sympathize with other people; I can effortlessly place myself in another’s position by imagining how I would feel if I was in their situation. Compassion takes thinking beyond oneself. I like to follow my heart. Empathy aides me in making friendships last due to my ability to sympathize with others. Friendships come easily because I put others before myself, but it could prevent me from taking care of and thinking about myself when the time comes.