TO THE PERSON WHO CONSTANTLY TEARS OTHERS DOWN

"There will always be these people. They could even be people you never expected them to be.. But life goes on."

127

So this week, I was told that the passion and motivation I show towards my future career is INTIMIDATING… Well folks, my response?

“GOOD”.

When we were little, we were taught that if someone is picking on you, they either 1. had a crush on you, or 2. were jealous.. Well folks, whoever told you that was not lying.

I have learned through personal experience, that those people who feel the need to constantly tear you down, never go away. Actually quite the contrary. It goes from a kid picking on you because you have a better crayon set, to adults who belittle or feel it necessary to push you down, because maybe they see how successful you are becoming, and that scares them. We’ve all seen it, and witnessed it first hand. Here are a few things to remember when someone does this to you..

1. Those people really are just doing it because they are jealous.
  2. The best response is, “I’ll show you” and continue on with your life. The best revenge is continuing to be successful and watch as their jealousy continues and grows.
  3. A person’s opinion of you, should never define your own thoughts about yourself. Let them say and think those things.
  4. Kill people with kindness. Don’t let them get to you. They are irrelevant to your success.
  5. There will always be these people. They could even be people you never expected them to be.. But life goes on.
  6. Take what they say with a grain of salt, and let that be a motivator to continue to kick ass.
  7. The things they say might hurt, but don’t give them the satisfaction of thinking they got you. Smile, wave, and flaunt your accomplishments.
  8. If someone ever tells you your success or your passion is intimidating… Look them straight in the eyes and say “Good. It should be”. And I bet they will never say it ever again!