11 Perks To Being A True Coffee Addict

11 Perks To Being A True Coffee Addict

Coffee to a coffee addict is comforting, uplifting, satisfying, and it even brings them some insane health benefits.

45
11 Perks To Being A True Coffee Addict
Pocketful of Daisies

The aroma of brewing coffee in the morning is enough to get any coffee addict out of their cozy beds and into the world to face the day. Coffee addicts savor moments where nothing but sipping on a hot cup of coffee matters. It is not uncommon to find a coffee addict with a cup of joe as late as 8:00 pm, or within minutes of their morning alarm clocks sounding off. They know all the best coffee shops in town, and the phrase "lets grab coffee" brings them instant joy. Coffee for them is comforting, uplifting, satisfying, and it even brings them some insane health benefits.

1. The scent of coffee reduces stress.

2. Coffee helps your brain work more efficiently, allowing for more storage of long-term memories.

3. Coffee actively protects the liver.

4. Drinking coffee increases your metabolism, which helps you burn fat.

5. Coffee decreases your risk of developing Type 2 diabetes by 33 percent.

6. Coffee addicts are less likely to experience anxiety and depression.

7. Coffee addicts are less likely to develop Alzheimer's Disease.

8. Coffee contains the essential nutrients Vitamin B5 and Vitamin B2.

9. Coffee beans contain skin-nourishing antioxidants.

10. Coffee addicts experience better physical activity performance.

11. Coffee can lower the risk of Parkinson's disease.