Perfect Places To Place Your Perfume

Perfect Places To Place Your Perfume

This will make you smell amazing all day and all night

22
Perfect Places To Place Your Perfume
Tumblr

It seems that whenever you spray perfume it never seems to have a long lasting scent. Here are some interesting places on the body to spray your perfume so it lasts all day.

When spraying your perfume on your body you might not be paying attention to where it's being sprayed. By spraying the perfume on specific body parts you can actually make the perfume smell stay all day long. These places are pretty weird but I'll tell you why they work. By spraying on your hair, behind your ears, bellybutton, inside of your elbows, down your back and behind your knees can lengthen the scent of your perfume.

Hair - Some people believe that your strands of hair are better for carrying fragrance than your skin. Instead of spraying directly on your hair because the alcohol in the perfume can dry out your hair, spray it on your brush so that when brushing it can be dispersed more evenly and subtly.

Behind the Ears - It has been known for a long time that when spraying perfume on your wrists can make it last longer and the same applies to behind your ears. The areas behind your ears are considered "pulse points," whereto veins are closest to the skin. This generates more heat and will amplify your scent. Dabbing your fragrance on these points will give you more immediate results. This is a great alternative to spraying on your neck especially if you're wearing jewelry because it can tarnish your necklaces.

Down your Back - Fragrance expert Chandler Burr (http://www.chandlerburr.com) insists it strikes the perfect balance between giving your fragrance a long shelf life and not having it be too over bearing for those around you.

He says "Pull the collar of your top back, and put a blast down your back between clothing and skin," he advises. "If it's a light fragrance, do it twice. Your natural movements through the air will diffuse the scent more subtly, it won't be right in front of your - or people you're with - all day so you won't fatigue to your own perfume as fast, and it will seem more a part of you."

Inside Elbows - Another strange pulse point. To maximize the diffusion of your fragrance, be sure to moisturize your arms (or any other part of your body) before you spray on perfume.

Behind Knees - Heat rises, so it makes sense to apply a scent somewhere on the lower half of your body that will evaporate throughout the day.

Belly Button - This is a trick stolen from Liv Tyler, who inherited it from her dad Steven Tyler. "I put little drops on my fingers and put some under my arms and in my belly button," she told Into the Gloss --> https://intothegloss.com/2013/05/liv-tyler/