To The People Who Complain About Everything

To The People Who Complain About EVERYTHING, You're What's Wrong With The World

Not everything can be given to you and it won't always be easy.

142
https://unsplash.com/photos/Zctd5JjpJy4

We have all had times where nothing seems to be going our way. And I do mean nothing, like the days that you can't even get your hair to lay right after spending thirty minutes on it. But, then there are the people who don't shut up about it for DAYS. It's like one day doesn't go their way and they bring it up for the rest of their lives.

You probably know someone like this. Might be a coworker, a friend, or just someone that you run into on campus. Either way, they are the worst kind of people. They literally surround the whole room with a negative energy that can affect everyone else that is around them.

If you are one of these people, I have some advice to you. It might 'make you feel better' to complain 24/7 but there comes a time when that becomes what you are known for. You start to lose friends because of the negative energy that you constantly give only drains them out and they start to feel as though that is the only thing you contribute to the friendship.

Having all of this negativity in your own life also brings yourself down. Yeah, life isn't perfect and nobody said it would be. The world doesn't owe you anything. People don't owe you anything. That's just how it is. If you don't like something, go fix it for yourself. Make it better for yourself.

Maybe you're one of those people who don't realize how negative they have become. I know I can find myself guilty of this every once in a while because let's be real, no one is perfect. Every now and again it is good to take a step back and look at your life. Challenge yourself to find something positive that you have constantly.

The people who are the type that complains about everything are usually the ones who only want things done one way. They depend too much for things to be done a certain way then how it is going to happen or live by the saying 'it's my way or the highway'. No one wants to be around someone that thinks this way.

They make the space they occupy complete misery. That is why they are what is wrong with the world.