The Strongest People Are Those Who Win Battles We Know Nothing About
Lifestyles

Life is tremendously short, and every moment we live is crucial.

895

As human beans we have to fight daily battles, this can consist of school, work, friends, family even personal battles that can do with just about anything we face with life on a daily basis. Today in traffic, I had someone get angry that we were sat still and could not move.

Of course, the first instinct for me is to question why, but this is where I went wrong and why. This person I don't know and probably never will; might have been going through a numerous amount of battles of their own. The situation was clear to me at the time that we could not go due to the light is red, but the reasoning of her frustration was not obvious to me. She could have been going through any of these battles on this very day, that could be going through an abundance of pain. You never can see what someone is going through and you never will, but this is why it is so important to not jump to conclusions.

At the time, I became frustrated with her for her emotions; but this is something that could be caused by something much worse on her side of things. Life is tough, there will be days where you feel powerful and unstoppable; then others where you feel unworthy. We all know what it is like to have a frustrating battle approach us and have to take on life day by day. Allow your understanding of this, be a constant reminder to spread kindness not only to others around you but those who you can see are facing a dark day before them. A simple act of kindness can be worth a million words to someone going through something unspeakable.