Penn State is an amazing school with a great campus and countless things to do. Most people, after they find a few things they like to do, get into a routine and don't stray far from the things they know. With the start of the new year should be some new goals.
While no number of items on a list can show you all of the greatness Penn State has to offer, here are just some of the things you can check off during 2019:
1. Take pictures at the Lion Shrine.
2. Try every ice cream flavor at The Creamery.
3. Sit in the S-Zone during a football game.
4. Tailgate for the Blue and White game.
5. Go to Thon.
6. Explore the library.
7. Hike Mt. Nittany.
8. Go to Arts Fest.
9. Celebrate State Patty's.
10. Try Canyon Pizza sober.
11. Have a discussion with the Willard Preacher.
12. Visit the Palmer Art Museum.
13. Walk around the Arboretum during each season.
14. Complete 55 Days of Cafe.
15. Visit every dining hall.
16. Play frisbee, Spike Ball, volleyball, etc. on the HUB Lawn.
17. Stargaze on the Old Main Lawn.
18. Study in the Stacks.
19. Visit the downtown farmer's market.
20. Attend a concert at the BJC.
21. Go to Champs Downtown on a Tuesday for $1 nachos and bull rides.
22. Feed the ducks at the duck pond.
23. Have a drink at every bar downtown.
24. Tour Old Main.
25. Take a picture with the actual Nittany Lion mascot.
26. Attend a daylong.
27. Go to a show/performance by the theatre or music students.
28. Make Dean's List.