7 Reasons To Go To Paris With Your Best Friend Over A Boy

Romantic vacations are always better with your bestie

144
@clightphotos

Paris, one of the most romantic cities in the world has always been at the top of my bucket list. For spring break this year I decided to go to Paris with one of my best friends. Let's be real guys romantic vacations with your significant other come with certain pressures and expectations. Going on trips with your best friends only entails that you will have a wild time even if you get lost in the streets of Paris. In my opinion, the best way to explore a city is to run around with your best friend, possibly making a fool of yourself but still looking good while doing it.

1. Her Suitcase Is Your Suitcase Too

When you to go to a place like Paris you have to leave half your suitcase empty for shopping. So if you forgot a shirt for going out she probably has one. You can't steal your boyfriend's shirt to go out in but you can steal your best friends.

2. They Will Actually Tell You What You Look Good In

There's no need to be nice when it's with your best friend. If something doesn't look good it just doesn't look good. She will always give you her honest opinion. So you don't end up buying leather pants 3 pants sizes too small...

3. They Know Your Angles

No more asking your boyfriend or strangers to take pictures for you and receiving blurry of hideous photos. Your best friend should know your angles and you know theirs. So don't be shy.. strike a pose.

4. Just Because Your Not With a Boy Doesn't Mean You Cant Have a Romantic Vaca

No, it's not weird if you go on a wine tour and your the only pair that isn't a couple there. Drink your wine and eat your cheese in front of the Eiffel Tower. Go to a romantic candlelit dinner with wine and laugh at all the awkward couples around you. If people don't mistake you for a couple you are simply doing the trip wrong.

5. She Actually Wants To Shop With You

Im sure we have all walked into a clothing store and seen the corner for boyfriends, husbands or children. Yes, this is the corner where the uninterested members of the party go to sit as the others shop. As I'm sure to use heard Paris is the fashion capital of the world and shopping should be a priority... right up there with eating. Your best friend will spend hours shopping with you no complaints.

6. You'll Always Have Someone To Get Drunk at Every Meal With

As they say its never too early to start and it's five o'clock somewhere. Your best friend would never judge you for starting the day off right with mimosas and ending it with wine and maybe a couple shots to tequila.. but who's counting. What's a vacation without a bender through the streets of Paris?

7. You Can Eat Your Way Through Paris Without Caring About The Food Baby That Comes After

Whats a vacation to Europe without some bread, croissants and delicious pastries? If you don't go up a pant size by the end of the week did you even go on vacation? Go to Paris with your best friend who will encourage you to eat that last piece of bread even though you have never been fuller in your life. When in Paris.. am I right?

8. You Don't Have to Share Your Food

There's that moment during a meal when you are really enjoying your food it's so good that you start to think about how it will soon be over because your plate is starting to clear. At that moment you see your boyfriend's fork lean onto your plate and take some of your food.

You can't yell at him because you know he would let you have some of his but you just not want it. Go to Paris with your best friend and you can order as much food as you want with no expectation of sharing.. on either end.