A 'Paint And Sip' Class Is The Best Decision You'll Make

Who could complain about drinking and painting?

29
Meredith Scroggin

After dating someone for a while, you start to run out of new and original date ideas. Especially when it's New Years Eve and you really don't want to get into all of the crowds and chaos. But throw some painting, wine, snacks, and a good person together and you've got the best afternoon you've had in a while.

We were nervous because neither of us are great artists, but we liked the painting that the class was going to do and decided to go for it. Unsure of what to bring for a two-hour class, we packed a cooler and were incredibly prepared. This was all at Wine & Design in Cleveland !

Though I live tweeted the afternoon, here's the lowdown:

They already had the outline drawn, which was super helpful.

While some had a single bottle of wine, we were ready for an afternoon of fun.

They take you step by step and don't go too fast.

All in all, it was a great time. We cracked each other up with our paintings, jammed a little to the radio on, and ended the time with a painting we get to keep and remember this time. It was absolutely well worth the money and I highly recommend it!