Paid Ambassadorships In College That Will Help You Earn A Little Extra Cash

Here are a few ambassadorships to earn some cash and experience.

2
Photo by Josh Appel on Unsplash

During my freshman year of college, one way I earned cash or benefits was through different ambassadorships or influencer jobs. I thought to share some great options to help you earn money, gifts, and experience.

Curtsy

For the Curtsy gig, the main role is to increase downloads and usage on the application on your campus. A part of your job is to set-up events or go into sororities and other organizations to spread the word about the application. From this job, you gain marketing experience as well as $100 credit to the application, which means free clothes!

goPuff

For goPuff, I worked through The Black Sheep specifically, in which I did social media and ground marketing to earn money for trying to increase application usage. A part of this job is doing street teams and interacting with people to have them download and use the app. Also, I worked with other people to hand out fliers in dorms and apartment buildings. For the amount you earn, it depends on the event, but it is totally worth it.

Victoria Secret Pink

During the VS Pink ambassadorship, you create events and post on social media for free products and travel. Also, you create internship opportunities for the future.

Bumble

For Bumble, you work with a team and you are designed a specific role in which you all work together for figuring out event planning and social media. Through this, you receive free goodies and it is paid.

Amazon

Amazon is a paid ambassadorship in which you work on pop-up events on your campus and post on social media.

Redbull

For Redbull, a student's job is to create and execute marketing plans in exchange for money. With this gig, you receive money, free merch and drinks. The ambassadorship is offered to a select campuses across the states.

Tik Tok

A part of being an ambassador for Tik Tok, you post on social media and create events on your campus. Also, you receive free merch and it is a paid ambassadorship.

Tinder

During the Tinder ambassadorship, students must post on social media and plan events while working with other student groups. As a result, you would receive free merch and prizes with gained experience in networking.

Aerie

For the Aerie ambassadorship, your job is to host campus events and post on social media for incentive opportunities. Through this, you will gain networking and even internship opportunities.

Apple

For Apple, the ambassadorship requires some event planning, product demos, and connecting with student organizations on your campus for some money. With this program, you receive paid student training program and gain experience, however, it is only offered to some campuses.

Sephora Collection

A part of being an ambassador for Sephora, you receive free makeup and skincare products for executing lead-on events and creating beauty social media content.

University Tees

When partnering with University Tees you act as a liaison between your campus and University Tees by managing orders and marketing the brand. For this job, your pay is dependent on your work/performance.

Vera Bradley

The Vera Bradley ambassadorship is paid through your work of posting on social media weekly and creating events on your campus.

Rent the Runway

For this job, you work with a group to rent high-end pieces on social media each month while also ground marketing. The perks include "unlocking your dream closet" and network experience (RTR).