Spring Break 2019 ​Must-Pack List

Spring Break 2019 ​Must-Pack List

With the sun finally peaking out, spring break in a warm destination has been on my mind...

57
https://www.pexels.com/photo/man-taking-a-group-photo-1427744/

Going on a sunny vacation with friends this spring break? Mexico? Punta Cana? Anywhere warm?? Here's a list of easy things to forget in the midst of the excitement, but they're essential:

1. Bathing suits

You better not forget these. Pack at least two or three because ya never know!

2. Hats

The sun can take a toll on your face and eyes-- bring a hat to give it a break and block the rays.

3. Sunscreen

If you're going somewhere near the equator, it's smart to invest in a more expensive sunscreen that is sure to protect your skin. After all, the sun is just ~stronger~ down there.

4. Face masks 

Skin care is super important on sunny vacations. Face masks are helpful, relaxing, and fun too!

5. Flip-flops

You'll need them for the beach, but probably won't want to wear them on the airplane...so don't forget to pack them in your suitcase!

6. Book

Bring a good book to let your mind wander while your laying on the beach or by the pool.

7. Sunglasses

Sunglasses are super easy to forget, but they're essential to any vacation in the sun! Don't be stuck squinting.

8. Chargers

Bring your regular wall charger and a portable one to bring to the beach and anywhere else you venture out to while traveling.

9. Aloe/Moisturizer 

If you burn even after putting on sunscreen, have some aloe to help yourself out a bit. Moisturizer is important too! Use it every morning and night if you can.

10. Beach bag

You'll definitely need something to carry all your stuff in to the beach! Designate a bag that you don't mind getting a little sandy.

11. Passport

Leaving the country? THIS. IS. IMPORTANT. I mean, you can't even leave the airport without it...

12. Makeup bag and wipes

Although you'll be relaxing and all natural in the sun during the day, the night time could get fun and fancy. Don't forget your make up bag so you can do yourself up and the wipes to take it all of later when you hit the sheets.

13. Lip care products

Chapstick is crucial (with SPF of course)! Keep your lips healthy and happy.

14. Towel

Sometimes it's just nice to have your own beach towel if you have room in your suitcase!

15. Medicine 

Sickness is super common on vacation-- especially if you're in a new country or on a different time zone. Advil is crucial and hangovers are real.

From Your Site Articles
Related Articles Around the Web