All parents want their kids to be safe and happy, overbearing parents tend to take it to the extreme, though.
1. Your phone's location is shared with themGiphy
If your location shows you're somewhere that you didn't specify that you were going to, expect a phone call.
2. Having to know every detail about your day before you go outGiphy
I don't even know the complete plans for my day, how am I supposed to tell you?
3. Giving them your friends' phone numbersGiphy
Their contacts are filled with your friends' numbers more than their own.
4. Always having a charger on youGiphy
Having a dead phone is not an excuse for not answering your phone.
5. They come into your room if you sleep in late to make sure you're still breathingGiphy
No, I'm not dead, sometimes I just sleep well into the afternoon.
6. A missed call from them is a death sentenceGiphy
Yet, your mom barley ever answers her phone.
7. They visit you at work to "check in"Giphy
Whether it's to ask if you need anything, or to make sure you're actually there, you can expect them to pop in.
8. They judge other parentsGiphy
"Emily's parents let her do that?"
9. They're your personal calendarGiphy
Even if you remember your schedule, they'll remind you as if you don't.
10. It's hard to stay mad at themGiphy
Day to day it's easy to be mad at them, but in the long run, you know they just care.
Having overbearing parents can be a burden, but you wouldn't trade it for the world.