The Best Places to Find Outfits for Rush!

If you are freaking out because you do not know what to get for recruitment, look no further.

12
https://www.flickr.com/photos/mouldfish/1735885313/in/photolist-3DoSe8-dYwFs1-4wnzGs-dS8eZc-57p1sR-bAbXqc-bQmtst-fQdcSR-6P25Hh-4X7AHt-s3sXm-swgoP-f8xUrp-aeZ1kk-8fHT2T-9NyiGD-8JF5JL-9Lao1-bi6wrD-4GWVgG-7kBxuv-4cag5E-bbp4Cc-9o8iUe-4sxWpX-5cqMX3-nY1LP-29BLVv-8fHT7R-8fM84C-865s88-4pH9vV-2z5kcj-fhkEn-5iieNP-4yDSr-6cibPd-6krgx-6vzdpz-259dLhH-sek9r-4F8eHf-3Th8i-9yDWes-5xCMjw-bQZxv8-7nxyzw-3gSuwt-deJFh8-whUxw

Recruitment week is here! As a freshman myself, I will be going through the rush process starting next week at the University of Oklahoma. I am very excited but also very nervous for rush. Personally, I have had to run around all over my town to try and find the perfect outfits for recruitment. Now, this does not mean that anybody has to go out and buy new outfits specifically for recruitment. I just did not have a lot of outfits that fit the dress code. If you are in the same situation as me, here are some good places to shop for your recruitment outfits!

This was my list of stores I recommend buying outfits for recruitment! I made sure to include stores with a large variety of clothes so that every girl can uniquely express her style. Remember, you do not need to go out and buy a whole new wardrobe for recruitment. Look at what you already have, and then determine if you need anything else. They will love you no matter what, and I wish the best of luck for those going through rush! Sister love!