Girl dies and has out of body experience

I lie on the cold grainy sand of the beach. The stars in the night sky bounce their light on the ocean's surface. The breeze ruffles my curly hair across my face. But my arms don't seem to work, so I leave my hair there; lightly tickling my face.

As time goes on, the gloomy bright night slowly fades into dark blue; the stars disappearing as if the wind blew their light out one by one. The dark blue fades into a deep gray blue. The ocean picks up its rhythm; roaring with every wave that crashes in. seagulls hover over the air above me. The first rays of light seep from the brightening horizon. Its beautiful. The ocean looks like it's made of tiny pieces of glittering glass. The glass rises and contracts. Every second the gray blue fades into a glorious orange. And it feels as if I'm suspended between what's real and what's not, as if the sand below me and the sky above me are only figments of my imagination.

Something wet slides down the corner of my mouth.I hear the light footsteps on the sand a few moments later, the running. Then what seems like an eternity of me watching the sun, its bright ray penetrating my body; an alarm sounds of what seems like a fire truck in the distance. The alarm grows closer, closer and closer. The next thing I know, I feel hands touching me

" She's unresponsive." A disembodied voice says somewhere above me. Something sizzles and what feels like cold blocks of metal press against my chest. My body jerks. Sizzle jer, sizzles jerk. Then everything goes in technicolor. Flashes of pictures run through my mind in quick procession. Me taking my late afternoon jog. A dark figure in the distance, a hand grabbing me. A flash of silver. Blood splattering. Numbness. Me lying on the sand.

"Last time." The disembodied voice said. Sizzle jerk. The voice sighs deeply.

"She's too far gone."