Out door adventures to experience in Dubai:
Travel

Over the decades Dubai has developed as a cultural hub.

94

A number of people representing their ethnicity, culture and races. The second largest emirate of the united Arab Emirates has a lot to offer. Business bloom and flourish in Dubai. Developing countries from both Asia and Africa consider Dubai as a refugee from the economical pressures of their country. There are many options for enjoying in Dubai such as shopping from the best brands and eating in the luxurious restaurants but outdoor adventures can also feed your soul.

The tax payment system in Dubai is the best system all over the world. Making it easier for the investors for starting new business. Different companies while collaborating with the Dubai municipality has started various adventures for tourists.

A majority of people tend to visit Dubai for these amusements. So if you are planning to take a world tour, pit Dubai as a priority. Dubai's terrain is a derivative of desert, thus desert safari in Dubai is a must.

Here is a list of outdoor adventures that can be experienced for getting the ultimate thrill.

1. Sky diving:

Everyone wants to see the world form the sky. Watching the sky in an ordinary way might not excite many of us. Imagine that you are flying up above in the sky. The exceptional and alluring coas line with the best sky diving facilitators. Dubai is the place to make your dreams come true. For a minute or two you will experience a free fall that can take your breath away. For the next five minutes it will be a smooth glide, from where you can grasp the vies of Dubai sea and huge buildings. It will be a once in a life time opportunity.

2. Desert safari:

We all have imagined green forest, tropical forest and jungle safari but desert safari is something exotic. Although Africa, America and Asia have got deserts, but these places have not arranged and utilized these gifts from nature. In Dubai desert is the most thrilling thing. The jeeps, camps and the cold nights are calling for a most unique experience.

Camel ride, sand board and dune bashing are some sports you can enjoy only in deserts. It would be a stay in an empty desert filled w8th luxurious comfort. All in one.

3. Hot air ballooning:

Experiencing desert through foot is something one can easily imagine. Watching the desert from the sky while feeling the breeze can be done through hot air balloon rides. Earlier it was not so popular in Dubai but for the last decade it is grooming. Away from the hustle of the Dubai city you can enjoy the serene terrain and silence of deserts.

4. Flat tyres riding:

Again, you can have a bicycle ride in desert. May be it would feel tiring but trust me it will be an exotic and exciting adventure. Exploring the desert on your own. You may have two three guides with you and a kit.

5. Fly boarding:

Propelling water under your feet and flying above the ocean, does not it sounds amazing? Sure it does. This can be experienced in Dubai. Where you can have a bumpy ride over the ocean in the sky. It will be like jumping over a surface filled with air.

These boards consist of a hose which propels water with high pressure and that pressure takes you up above the oceans. It can be really nostalgic in a very exhilarating way.

6. Hatta mountain safari:

Hatta is an enclave in Emirates among the Hajar Mountains. In the periphery there are villages and rural areas. People can have an insight of the rural life in Dubai.

7. Deep sea fishing:

Best Deals for Safari and deep sea. These are the three things that describe adventures in Dubai. You can go for fishing and can find some exquisite fish. Dubai government has got some regulations about fishing in the sea but a guide can help you understand all the restrictions. People prefer to catch and release their fish but it is all up to you if you want to carry it back with you. The best region for fishing is some 25 to 30 km away from the shore.