God Has A Plan For Your Love Life, All You Need To Do Is Trust Him
Religion

God has a plan for your love Life, All You Need To Do Is Trust Him

Rejection isn’t always a bad thing.

1495
Aziz Acharki

When it comes to the moving on process, there's no set path or projected timeline. There's no sure fire way to cure the pain or delete the memories. But there's one thing we can be sure of. There will be someone else. Someone will come along and make you feel that way you didn't think you could feel anymore. God has a plan for our lives, we may not know what's in store but growth is definitely right around the corner.

The first person that catches your eye after a rough break-up is an important person. They teach you a lot of things. You can and you will be happy again. There is someone out there for you. You are beautiful and special. Someone is waiting and praying just for you.

That first person that comes into your life after a break-up, they may or may not work out. But either way, that's okay. Rejection isn't always bad. We all have to learn to be happy with our singleness and grow during those times. Just because this person doesn't see your sunshine, doesn't mean that another person isn't waiting for you to notice them.

Being single is a wonderful and beautiful time, mixed in with a lot of emotions and unknowns. It’s a time to figure yourself out. What do you want in a partner? What do you want to avoid in a partner? What do you want to grow in? What are your passions? All of these things can come to light in a period of being alone. It’s not as bad as everyone thinks, I promise.

For now, work on yourself and stop worrying so much about what the future has in store. Everything will work itself out. Focus on becoming the best version of yourself for now. God is preparing something amazing while you wait. Your person is out there and you will meet them when the time is right.

Jeremiah 29:11 says “For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”

Take this time alone to do what’s best for you. If you face rejection, learn from it and know you deserve better. If you find someone, be happy and let yourself love again. You got this!