2019 Academy Award Predictions

Hollywood's Hottest Actors Under 40

Today's 15 trending eye-candies
54629

Valentine’s day has passed, but it is always a perfect time of year to indulge in the hotness that Hollywood has to offer. There are countless, notable, eye-candies from the big screen, but here are my hottest 15 under 40.

From youngest to oldest:

Liam Hemsworth

The 27-year old actor starred in the Hunger Games series as Gale and the Nicholas Sparks film, The Last Song, alongside his current girlfriend, Miley Cyrus.

Zac Efron

The 29-year-old actor is perhaps most notable for his young role as Troy Bolton in High School Musical. More recently, he has starred in Neighbors in 2014 and Baywatch, which is scheduled to be released this year.

Scott Eastwood

The 30-year-old actor starred as Luke Collins in the Nicholas Sparks film, The Longest Ride, and 2016 hit Suicide Squad .

Dave Franco

The 31-year-old actor starred in hit movies: Now You See Me (where he played Jack, one of the magicians) and 21 Jump Street (where he played Eric, the drug dealer) and their sequels.

Theo James

The 32-year-old actor is most famous for his role as Four in the Divergent series. He also appeared in the 2013 CBS show, Golden Boy.

Andrew Garfield

The 33-year-old actor is probably better known by his superhero name: Spiderman (in 2012). He also appeared in The Social Network and Hacksaw Ridge.

Chris Hemsworth

The 33-year-old actor is best known for playing Thor, but also starred in Snow White and the Huntsman and the most recent Ghostbusters, where he played Kevin, the Secretary.

Jamie Dornan

The 34-year-old actor is the star of the ongoing Fifty Shades of Grey series, where he plays Christian Grey. He also starred in the British drama series, The Fall.

Chris Evans

The 35-year-old actor is most notable for his role in the Marvel universe as Captain America. He also took roles in the 2015 Ant-Man and the Fantastic Four movies.

Stephen Amell

The 35-year-old actor is best known for his portrayal of Arrow in the hit television series. He also played Casey Jones in the 2016 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Ryan Gosling

The 36-year-old actor is famous for his young role as Noah in Nicholas Sparks classic, The Notebook. More recently, Gosling has starred in Crazy, Stupid, Love and La La Land.

Chris Pine

The 36-year-old actor is known for his portrayal of James T. Kirk in the 2009, 2013 and 2016 Star Trek movies. He will also make an appearance in this year’s new movie, Wonder Woman.

Channing Tatum

The 36-year-old actor has filled numerous acting roles from Tyler in Step-Up to Jenko in 21 Jump Street to Mike in Magic Mike. He also appeared in several romance movies including The Vow and Dear John.

Chris Pratt

The 37-year-old actor has appeared in many recent hits including Jurassic World, where he played the role of Owen, The Lego Movie, where he played Emmett, and Guardians of the Galaxy, where he portrayed Star-Lord.

Jensen Ackles

The 38-year-old actor is most notable for his role as Dean in the hit television series, Supernatural. He also starred in television show, Smallville, as Jason Teague.