Origami That Will Blow Your Mind

Origami That Will Blow Your Mind

An Intro To The World of Kusudama and Modular Origami

145
Origami That Will Blow Your Mind

Origami.

If the first thing you thought of was paper cranes, you're right, but you sure are missing out! Kusudama and modular origami are types that involve stacks of paper folded into individual parts that are eventually assembled into a complex structure. The only difference is that Kusudama origami involves adhesives and/or sewing to assemble pieces, while modular origami sticks to one ingredient: paper.

Ok, no more words, just sight. Here's an introduction to the world of Kusudama and modular origami that will blow your mind:

And there you go. Like I said -- an introduction. Just a sneak peek into the vast world of Kusudama and modular origami.

The best part? You don't have to be the audience. Though these structures may seem otherworldly, some are in fact quite doable with enough time, patience, and practice. Still doubtful? Origami #5 and #7 made by yours truly. Now all that's left is to enter the world of origami and become a creator yourself.

Origami.

Now what comes to mind?