To The Girl Who Always Sees The Best In People

You are a rare breed.

635
Free Stock Pro

Hello, beautiful dreamer,

I want to start off by saying this: Well done.

You are a rare breed. Your ability to see the best in people (to a fault) isn't just a personality trait that you walk on a tightrope, one moment quivering to adoration, the next leaning towards frustration and despising this quality.

No, your ability to see the best in people is a conscious choice that you choose to make. You choose to see the best in people because you believe that love is stronger than hate, that love will overpower any resistance it encounters because that's just how it works- it's vital to its very essence. You choose to see the best in people because you believe their good qualities significantly outweigh their bad ones- and maybe, just maybe, if you believe in somebody's greatest potential, they'll start to see their worth, too.

You are rare, you are courageous, and you are going to get hurt. Wearing your heart on your sleeve is a noble act- you offer love and compassion to those who need it, and some are going to take advantage of you. Some are going to take and take and take, and when you ask for a little compassion back, they'll turn their nose up, disgusted that you would dare ask such a thing. Some are going to refuse to believe in themselves, opting to believe that the only qualities and traits they possess are negative. These people will tire you out, will nearly take your entire store of compassion because once they've had a taste, they never want to give it up. And others, well, they'll lead you on- they'll make you think they're changing, spoon feeding you lie after lie, and you accept it because they said they would try to grow, try to change, try to be better.

In the end, you're left wondering if there's any honesty left in the world.

Well, beautiful dreamer, let me tell you a little secret: you are the honesty. You are the honesty the world thrives on. You are the honesty that that those who have no hope actually find hope in. You are the caretaker to the used and abused, the lover to the hated, the comforter to the afflicted and the afflicted to the comfortable. You are the good in the world, and even though you will get hurt, you continue forward, knowing that you are indeed helping others.

Here's to the girl who always sees the best in people. Please, never stop- because maybe, just maybe, you'll start a chain reaction.